Sunday, July 11, 2010

Post-Op Day 18

Day 18 (Friday, June 11): Had another appointment w/Q. The revision surgery was scheduled for the following Tuesday (June 15). I was depressed about it. He told me that it was "no big deal" and that it would only take about 30 mins in the office to complete. Also, it would speed up my orthodontic treatment so that I would be out of the braces sooner (same thing Nelson told me). Q gave me another round of prescriptions to fill and start the day before the surgery. Luckily, everything was in pill form this time (gotta find an upside somewhere, right?). He told me to expect some swelling on the right side of my face afterward.  That wasn't good to hear since most of the original swelling was gone by now...crap I had to go thru that again?  *BIG SIGH*  Was not looking forward to this at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment