Monday, November 1, 2010

5 Month Update

Wow, it's been a while since my last post, guess that's what happens when life gets back to normal. ;) This past month has been really busy...We took a vacation to Niagara Falls earlier in the month (the area is Beautiful!), and then we headed to Iowa City to watch the Iowa Hawkeyes play (both me and my hubby are native Iowans), and October=Oktoberfest (that one is self explanatory).  Busy, busy!

Sooooo, my braces are coming off TODAY! WooooooHooooo!!!!! :) :) :)  It's been 2 years and 3 months since all of this started, and I am READY for it to be done.  Happy times!

Only other update to note is my ROM issues are no more.  I'm opening to 40 mm, and Q says that's right where I need to be. :)  So those tongue depressors did the job! :)  I still need to use them once a week for about 15 mins or so, just to keep the muscles stretching and in shape.  About 2-3 weeks ago, my right jaw joint started krackling and popping when I'm eating crunchy foods.  Since I have no pain w/it, Q says not to worry about it, so I'm not. :)

Really no change with all the other stuff - I still have some numbness and slight puffiness, but I just don't notice it much anymore.  Kinda nice, I must say. :)  I do catch myself when I'm bored or whatever, running my fingers across my chin so it tingles.  Some of the sensations appear in my lower lip or the opposite side of my chin, which I think is funny now.

On the food front - just about anything and everything is game.  I still shy away from raw veggies unless they are small pieces like in a salad.  I bit into a hard piece of chocolate a few weeks ago, and it hurt so that was my warning to take it easy on the hard stuff.

Lastly, just wanted to share a couple pics from our trips this past month. First one is at Niagara Falls (on the Maid of the Mist boat), and the last one was at the Iowa game (outside Kinnick Stadium) on our way to the game.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Roxie!

    Congrats to your progress and getting your braces off WOO HOO!!
    Glad to hear about your ROM and numbness too, these stories keep me motivated to keep going!

    Cheers to you again!

    Brent

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August of 2010. A precious friend told me about Dr Itua Herbal Center in West Africa,She gave me his contact number and email address,I contacted him quickly so he give me guaranty that his herbal medicine will cure my cancer and i will be heal forever I said Okay.I ask him about the process for the cure,he ask me to pay for the fees which i did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine then he instructed me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure.I told Gomez my friend about the herbal medicine so he gave me go ahead to drink it.So after drinking it for two weeks i was cured I'm so grateful and i promise i will recommend anyone with cancer to him and that what i'm doing.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Tach Disease,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Skin Cancer,
    Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Fibromyalgia,a
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia ,Parkinson's disease,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,
    Diabetes ,Coeliac disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Tach Disease,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes.
    Here Is His Contact Info......[Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. Whatsapp...+2348149277967]

    ReplyDelete